2014 Phantom 5K (formerly Phantom 4-Miler)
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Embassy Suites Loveland
4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO
We are looking forward to kicking off Halloween week with you at the 2014 Phantom 5K on Saturday, October 25th. This event has continued to grow and this years event promises to be bigger and better than before. Below is some information to help you make the most out of this one of a kind Phantom 5K.
- Race registration opens at 7:30AM on Saturday (no early packet pick up is available).
- Costume contest will be at 8:45AM prior to the race. Prizes for best adult costume, best kid costume, best team costume and best dog costume!
- Run/Walk starts at 9:00AM sharp.
- Bone Chilling Breakfast will open after the run/walk. All runners receive a ticket to the breakfast. Additional breakfast tickets can be purchased for $8.00. Kids under 10 years old eat free.
- Kids Fun Run will kick off at 9:40AM around the East Parking lot of the hotel.
- Kids cookie decorating, crafts and trick or treating will be available inside the High Meadows Ballroom.
- Be sure to stop by the exhibit booths in High Meadows Ballroom during the event and give a special thanks to the sponsors that make this event possible.
- Thanks to SkiPix the 2014 Phantom 5K will have some amazing event photography. Please visit their website (skipix.com) at the completion of the event to view your photos. Be sure to have your bib number pinned to the front of your shirt of you can find your photos easily.
- Another way to help the animal rescues at the Phantom 4-Miler is to download the app - Walk For A Dog. It a free app for iphone and android available at http://www.wooftrax.com. Every time you walk with your dog and track it with the app it will count as a donation towards the shelter of your choice! It is that simple, walk you dog and donate to a dog in need at the same time. This is a great way to get 3 miles under your belt with your pup during the Phantom 5K.
Be sure to stop by our facebook page for up to date race information, if you have participated in past years find your photos and feel free to tag yourself. If this is your first time participating in the Phantom 5K, get ready for the best post-race breakfast this side of the Mississippi! If you are a returning runner/walker, thank you for your continued support of the Phantom 5K, we look forward to continuing to raise the bar on this event.
Happy Tails, from your Race Directors -
Joanna & Rhonda